Automation Workshop includes the Wait for Folder Action, which pauses an automated workflow until a specific folder is created, removed, or undergoes changes in its contents—such as becoming empty or containing new files.
Automation Workshop offers a sophisticated, no-code solution for designing automated workflows. This tool empowers users to handle file operations both locally and on remote servers, leveraging UNC, FTP, and Cloud protocols. It features over 100 no-code Actions, facilitating the automation of repetitive tasks. These include file and folder operations, as well as archiving in popular formats like .zip, .gz, and a lot more…
Features & highlights
- Design automated workflows that pause until another application, such as a backup, security camera, or data logging app, creates a folder.
- Set up a workflow to wait for a specific condition—an empty folder—to automatically place new work items in that folder.
- Flexible workaround options enable you to adapt a workflow to unexpected situations, allowing it to continue even when the wait operation is not satisfied.
- Wait · Provide a folder name and criteria to pause the Task.
- Options · Select the waiting priority, timeout duration, and fallback behavior.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Wait for Folder.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.