Automation Workshop includes the Set File Attributes Action that performs automatic batch attribute changing for multiple files and folders (directories).
Apply settings such as file masks, exclude timestamps, as well as variables provided by a Trigger or other Action. Supports changing of the read-only, archive, hidden, system, compressed, encrypted, not indexed, and offline attributes.
- File · Set a filename or mask in order to apply the attributes pattern.
- Options · Choose whether to apply attribute changes to files, folders, or both. Specify if files and folders located in subfolders should be included.
- Exclude · Filter out files by file wildcards and timestamp.
- Filter · Define an attribute pattern to include or exclude files with matching attributes.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Set File Attributes.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you to automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.