Automation Workshop includes the Set File Attributes Action that performs automatic batch attribute change for specified files and folders (directories).
Provide some of the various available settings such as file masks, file dates, times and attributes as well as variables provided by Trigger or other Action. Supports changing of read-only, archive, hidden, system, compressed, encrypted, not indexed and offline attributes.
- File · Use file name, mask or Variable Wizard to specify files and folders whose attributes will be changed to selected.
- Options · Select whether to apply attribute change to files, folders or both. Specify if files and folders located in subfolders should be included.
- Exclude · Use file name, mask or date & time to specify files excludable from deletion.
- Filter · Define attribute pattern to include or exclude files with matching attributes.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Set File Attributes.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV servers.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.