Automation Workshop includes the Set File Date & Time Action that performs automated batch date and time modifications for files and folders.
A no-code tool to change all 3 timestamps of a file or folder. It can set the creation, modification, and last accessed times. Both fixed input and dynamic variables are supported.
Features & highlights
- Set file date and time using a simple UI interface or more advanced format, for example:
Advanced format includes: year, month, date, hours (24 hour format), minutes, seconds. And additionally milliseconds (3 digits), microseconds (3 digits), and nanoseconds (1 digit).
- It supports many date and time input formats with any separator (or without):
- Date and time parts are mandatory, while the milliseconds, microseconds, and nanoseconds part is entirely optional. An incomplete timestamps are automatically expanded to a complete date, for example:
19-1-25 5:25is automatically converted to
- The lowest and highest supported year number is
9999, respectively. Unless specified, month and date number values are automatically set to
01, while hours, minutes, and seconds values are set to
- Prevent file timestamp changes by monitoring a file and applying a new timestamp when such changes occur, all automatically without any user interaction.
- Adjust a file date and time, after the file is downloaded from remote servers.
- Manipulate a file timestamp in an automated manner by combining advanced Text processing Actions, If–else branching, or using a powerful built-in scripting engine.
- File · Set a filename or mask, and apply its new timestamps.
- Options · Choose to apply date and time changes to files, folders, or both. Optionally, process subfolders.
- Exclude · Define which files to exclude or include.
- Attributes · Define attribute pattern to include or exclude files with matching attributes.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Set File Date & Time.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you to automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.