Automation Workshop includes the Set File Date & Time Action that performs automated batch date and time modifications for specified files and folders.
Provide some of the various available settings such as file masks, file dates, times and attributes as well as variables provided by Trigger or other Action. Supports changing of creation, modification and last accessed dates.
Features & highlights
- Set file date and time using simple UI interface or more advanced format, for example:
Advanced format is in order: year, month, date, hours (24 hour format), minutes, seconds. And additionally milliseconds (3 digits), microseconds (3 digits) and nanoseconds (1 digit).
- Supports many date and time input formats with any separator (or without), e.g.:
- Specifying seconds, milliseconds, microseconds and nanoseconds is entirely optional. When specifying only a first part of date or using a short format, it is automatically expanded to full date, e.g.:
19-1-25 5:25is automatically converted to
- The lowest and highest supported year number is
Unless specified, month and date number value is set automatically to
01, while hours, minutes and seconds values are set to
- Prevent file timestamp changes by monitoring a file and applying new timestamp when such changes occur, all automatically without any user interaction.
- Adjust file date and time, after file is downloaded from the remote servers.
- Manipulate file time in automated manner using, advanced Text processing Actions, If–else branching, or using powerful built-in scripting engine.
- File · Use file name, mask or Variable Wizard to specify files and folders whose date and time will be changed to selected values.
- Options · Select whether to apply date and time change to files, folders or both. Specify if files and folders located in subfolders should be included.
- Exclude · Use file masks, time and date to specify files excludable from date modification.
- Attributes · Define attribute pattern to include or exclude files with matching attributes.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Set File Date & Time.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV servers.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.