Automation Workshop includes the Get File Date & Time Action that reads all file date and time attributes, such as created date, modified date, and last accessed date. The file timestamps are stored as dynamic Variable Wizard values that can be used by any subsequent Actions.
Features & highlights
- Determine date and time when a file was created or modified.
- It supports 3 timestamps, namely, created, modified, and last accessed time.
- Check when the file content was last changed by reading the modification date.
- Retrieve file date and time, then apply it to another file with the Set File Date & Time Action.
- Can be used to audit file changes and to send the reports via email.
- Can be used with a Task Scheduler to touch a file—periodically set its date and time to the current local time, or UTC time.
- File · Provide a file to read its date and time.
- Options · Set the Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable an option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Get File Date & Time.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.