Automation Workshop includes the Get File Date & Time Action that reads various file date and time attributes, such as created date, modified date and last accessed date. The file dates are stored as dynamic Variable Wizard value that can be used by any following Action.
Features & highlights
- Determine date and time a file was created or modified.
- Supports 3 date and time attributes, namely, created, modified and last accessed date.
- Check when the file content was last changed by reading modified date.
- Retrieve file date and time then apply to another file with Set File Date & Time Action.
- Can be used to audit file changes and send the report via email.
- Can be used with Task Scheduler to touch the file—periodically set its date and time to current local time, or UTC time.
- File · Enter file to read its date and time.
- Options · Set Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Get File Date & Time.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV servers.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.