Automation Workshop FTP Watcher monitors for changes in files and directories on a remote FTP server. When changes are detected, the Trigger returns various data that can be used as parameters in the following Actions.
||Choose the type of information to return on monitored file or directory:
- Full path and filename · includes full directory path and file name uniquely and fully referencing a file on the server.
- Filename · returns only a file name without directory name.
- Absolute path · returns full directory path in which file is located.
- Relative path · returns partial or subfolder path (relative to monitored directory) in which file is located.
- Watched directory · returns the full path of monitored directory.
||Shows what kind of information will be returned.|
Let's assume that FTP Watcher is set to monitor the
/home/user/example/uploads folder, and activated by the
/home/user/example/uploads/invoices/Inv-0073232.pdf file. The returned variable values of each preset are listed below…
Full path and filename
|Full path and filename
The Filename preset retrieves the file name without path.
Absolute path returns the full path of monitored folder.
Relative path returns the path of a folder relative to the monitored folder.
Watched directory returns the full path of directory monitored by FTP Watcher.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
We're growing fast. Thank you!
More powerful than you think!
- January 7, 2020
Automation Workshop v4.0.0 introduces SFTP, FTP, Amazon S3 and WebDAV watchers. 15 new Cloud & FTP Actions. Entirely new and redesigned user experience across entire product.
- March 14, 2019
Automation Workshop v3.2.0 ensure smooth For each Action execution. Also, improves Task opening speed.
- January 3, 2019
Automation Workshop v3.1.0 with Windows Server 2019 support and multiple UX and UI improvements.
I'd like to say how important Automation Workshop has become to my business! I'm proud to be your customer.—Richard M.
Last updated: January 7, 2020
Jan 26, 2020 · 23:29
0.3 · 3.9