Automation Workshop includes the Move Remote File Action that can move one or multiple files or directories from one directory on a remote server to another. Server side moving relocates files and folders in a very efficient way without downloading them locally.
The Move Remote File Actions supports all FTP protocols and cloud services—Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, DigitalOcean cloud.
Features & highlights
- Supports most file transfer protocols such as FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces.
- Fast remote file relocation without intermediary downloading.
- Directly on a remote server, move one or multiple files or folders from one directory to another.
- Manipulate remote files directly on the server.
- Move remote files to a different remote directory after files have been processed. The new directory can have the current date and time in its name.
- Move files automatically between different Amazon S3 buckets or even—different regions.
- Sort files on a remote server by using custom sorting rules. This can be achieved by combining the List Remote Files, For Each, and If Actions.
- File · Move files from one remote directory to another without downloading.
- Options · Set the Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable an option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Move Remote File.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- To move files on a local PC, server, or network share use the Move File Action.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.