Automation Workshop includes the Move Remote File Action that can move one or multiple files or directories from one directory on a remote server to another. Server side moving relocates files and folders in a very efficient way without downloading them locally.
Features & highlights
- Supports most file transfer protocols such as FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and Amazon S3.
- Fast remote file relocation without intermediary downloading.
- Move one or multiple files or folders from one directory on the remote server to another.
- Move files automatically between different Amazon S3 buckets or even different regions.
- Move remote files to different remote directory.
- Manipulate remote files directly on the server.
- File · Move files from one remote directory to another without downloading.
- Options · Setup advanced error processing.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Move Remote File.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV servers.
- To move files on a local PC, server, or network share use the Move File Action.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.