A no-code development platform Automation Workshop features the Arithmetic Action that allows performing basic arithmetic operations—addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. It also supports square root and modulo operations.
Every operation supports extremely large numbers while maintaining at least 50 decimal digits precision. Automation Workshop easily handles millions, milliards, billions, trillions, quadrillions, quintillions, and far above till centillion and more using the scientific notation.
Features & highlights
- Basic math operations—increasing/decreasing a number by any other number.
- Multiply or divide very small or very huge numbers while keeping ultra-high precision.
- Calculate square root or modulo of arbitrarily large numbers in automated fashion.
- Very large positive and negative numbers with very precise decimal places are supported.
- It recognizes the numeric values automatically, if the variable starts with a number.
- Perform automatic calculations using variables and other values via the built-in Variable Wizard.
- Make accurate calculations right in the automated flow without using any programming knowledge or scripting.
- Calculate very large and very small numbers using the scientific E notation, e.g.,
1.6726219e-27is equal to the mass of the proton.
- Use the nicely aligned numbers, such as
9.70or a human readable smart trimming
9.7numbers. Or force full rounding to get
- Make basic mathematical operations to aid logical operations such as the Compare, Loop, and other Actions.
- Math · Perform basic and more advanced arithmetic operations.
- Options · Adjust output of the math operations, and store the result into a separate variable.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Arithmetic.
- Similar Set Variable, Increment Variable, and Decrement Variable Actions.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you to automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.