Automation Workshop includes Increment variable Action that allows adding a specified amount to the variable. The incremented variable is then available for use as a parameter to any following Action within the Task.
Features & highlights:
- Supports very large numbers.
- Supports many fractional digits in fractional part of the numeric variable.
- Recognizes the numeric value automatically, if variable starts with a number.
- Subtracts from numeric variable when incrementing it by a negative value.
- Supports scientific exponent notation to specify very large or very small numbers.
|Variable||Specify the variable name to be incremented.|
|Options||Enable or disable the Increment variable Action.|
|Errors||Choose errors that will lead to On Error behavior.|
|On Error||Configure operations to be performed when Increment variable Action encounters an error.|Additional notes and resources:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.