Features & highlights
- Disable Tasks and workflows from your custom business apps.
- Deactivate Task's Triggers from processes that are located outside of Automation Workshop.
- Disable an Automation Workshop Task from virtually any 3rd party program, script, or database.
To disable a Task using API, use simple syntax:
- AutomationWorkshop.exe -disable "\Tasks\Network\Auth.task"
- AutomationWorkshop.exe -disable "\Tasks\Network\Auth"
"C:\Program Files\Febooti Automation Workshop\
AutomationWorkshop.exe" -disable "\Tasks\Network\Auth.task"
Alternatively, use an absolute Task file path:
- AutomationWorkshop.exe -disable "C:\ProgramData\Febooti Software\
Febooti Automation Workshop\Task Files\Network\Auth.task"
- The Task's path is shown in the Task properties—General & Task tabs.
- If an error is experienced during the Task disabling process, the Event ID 2265 "Unable to process an external API request" will be shown.
More ways to Disable…
- Remote Manager · Remote Operations · Remote deployment · Disable Remote Tasks
- UI · File menu · Tools menu
- Advanced fallback · On Task Error
- Post-execution events
Ask for more…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.