This Warning Event is part of Automation Workshop Service Events.
Event ID · 2265
"Unable to process an external API request"
Automation Workshop supports Task manipulation using the command line API. Automation Workshop needs to write files to the filesystem to fulfill the API requests, however, rarely the requests may fail.
See some examples of the Unable to process an external API request Event messages:
- Unable to process an external API request. Task not found. [aw:15]
- Unable to process an external API request. Path not provided. [aw:33]
- Error copying file. The system cannot find the file specified. [os:2; aw:16]
- Error exporting file. The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. [os:123; aw:16]
- Unable to export Task. [aw:15]
- Task Enabling/Disabling failed.
Automation Workshop is unable to write/read a Task file or configuration file. The disk may not have enough free space or the filesystem permissions have been modified incorrectly.
Check that your HDD has enough free space and Automation Workshop has proper permissions to write to the Task folder.
Assistance is here…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.