Automation Workshop includes the Split File Path Action that takes a path value and separates it into its component parts such as drive letter, folder sequence (path) and filename with our without extension. These parts of the path can then be retrieved by following Action via Variable Wizard value.
Features & highlights
- Retrieve any part of the file path as a token, such as drive, path, filename or extension.
- Split both local and network \\UNC path formats.
- Split FTP & Cloud path formats with forward slash instead of backslash characters.
- File · Provide the full path that will be separated in its parts.
- Options · Set Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Split File Path.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV servers.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Still have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.