Automation Workshop includes the Split File Path Action that takes a path value and separates it into its component parts—a drive letter, folder sequence (path), and filename with or without extension. These parts of the path can then be retrieved by following Action via the Variable Wizard value.
Features & highlights
- Split any path strings that are retrieved from the List Files Action, or a path observed by one of the File Watchers, or any custom string.
- Retrieve any part of the file path as a token, such as drive, path, filename, or extension.
- Split both local and network \\UNC path formats.
- Split FTP & Cloud path formats with forward slash instead of backslash characters.
- File · Provide a full path that will be separated.
- Options · Set the Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable an option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Split File Path.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Still have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.