Automation Workshop includes Split file path Action that takes a path value and separates it into its component parts such as drive letter, folder sequence (path) and filename with our without extension. These parts of the path can then be retrieved by following Action via Variable Wizard value.
Features & highlights
- Retrieve any part of the file path as a token, such as drive, path, filename or extension.
- Split both local and network \\UNC path formats.
- Split FTP & Cloud path formats with forward slash instead of backslash characters.
- File · Specify full path that will be separated in its parts.
- Options · Enable or disable Split file path Action.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Split file path.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all file & folder Actions.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.