Automation Workshop includes the Reverse List Action that allows to inverse the contents of any given list. The new list contains the same elements but with the order of the elements reversed.
Features & highlights
- Reverse any given list with a custom separator.
- Access individual elements of a list in the reverse order.
- The first item of a list becomes the last, and the second item becomes the second last.
- Reverse a text or
.csvfile, append a new line, and reverse it again, so in other words you have just added a line in the front of the text file.
- Reverse words in a text string or reverse a character order (if an empty separator is used).
- To transpose or flip an order of file lists that are obtained from other Actions using Variable Wizard the Reverse List Action comes in handy.
- List · Provide a list to be reversed.
- Options · Set Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Reverse List.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all Text Actions.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.