Automation Workshop includes the Close Connection Action that ends a specific connection between a local machine and a remote server.
Features & highlights
- Supports closing of both plain and encrypted connections.
- Allows to disconnect and connect multiple times to the same server at various stages of a more complex Task.
- Although connections to remote servers are terminated automatically when a Task finishes running, it is useful to close connection manually when connecting to many remote servers using the For Each or Loop Actions to provide automated maintenance tasks for numerous remote servers.
- Supports any FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces server connections.
- Connection · Choose a connection to close.
- Options · Set the Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable an option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Close Connection.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.