Thanks for downloading the Demo Task!
It takes just a few clicks now to import and activate the Task.
From the Automation Workshop main window choose the Import… option from the File menu.
This will open Import a Task file browser. Now, navigate to the folder, where you have extracted the Demo Task file. Select file, and click Open.
During the Task import process, a new copy of the Task is created inside Automation Workshop. The Task file in the source location can be safely deleted.
To deploy a Task multiple servers simultaneously the Task Push feature comes in handy. There are various Remote Operations available to import, run, enable, disable, or delete Tasks on remote servers that may be located on your LAN or other data centers.
- Monitor an FTP or SFTP for new and changed files
- Synchronize files between local folder and remote SFTP server
- Sync Amazon AWS S3 bucket between two accounts
- Monitor a folder and automatically send an email with report files
- Send email with a PDF file and move it to another folder
- Send email with an automatically detected IP address
Still have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.