Thanks for downloading the Demo Task! It just takes a few clicks now, to import and activate the Task.
From the Automation Workshop main window choose the Import… option from the File menu.
This will open Import a Task file browser. Now, navigate to the folder, where you have extracted downloaded demo task file. Select
.task file, and click Open.
During the task import process, a new copy of the Task is created inside Automation Workshop. The task file in the source location can be safely deleted.
- Monitor an FTP or SFTP for new and changed files
- Synchronize files between local folder and remote SFTP server
- Sync Amazon AWS S3 bucket between two accounts
- Monitor a folder and automatically send an email with report files
- Send email with a PDF file and move it to another folder
- Send email with an automatically detected IP address
Still have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.