Automation Workshop includes the Separator Action which, while not performing any operations on its own, provides options for a user to visually separate Task workflow into multiple subtasks. Each of the separators can have a different highlighting tone.
Features & highlights
- Visually separate a Task or flow into multiple subtasks. Provide optional notes that are easily accessible from the Variable Wizard in subsequent Actions.
- Assign different color shades for each subflow to quickly identify different Task blocks.
- Mark critical parts of a Task with highlighted color, while marking less important with a dimmed tone.
- Separator · Set a separator color and provide optional notes.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Separator.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.