Automation Workshop includes the Separator Action which, while not performing any operations on its own, provides options for a user to visually separate Task workflow into multiple subtasks. Each of the separators can have a different highlighting tone.
Features & highlights
- Visually separate a Task or flow into multiple subtasks. Provide optional notes that are easily accessible from the Variable Wizard in subsequent Actions.
- Assign different color shades for each subflow to quickly identify different Task blocks.
- Mark critical parts of a Task with a highlighted color, while marking less important with a dimmed one.
- Separator · Set a separator color and provide optional notes.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Separator.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you to automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.