Automation Workshop includes the Remove Partial Text Action that allows slicing a piece of text from the provided text string or a variable. The Action can remove a part of text from the beginning, middle, or end of a text string.
Features & highlights
- Remove substring from the front, back, or both of the text string (remove characters from left, right, or middle in the text).
- Trim characters from the middle of a text string (delete the middle part of text).
- Delete unwanted parts from a text string. Remove first X or last N characters.
- Remove text by any position. Manipulate a part of the string combining this Action with other Text Actions.
- Delete substrings between start and end points.
- Remove a file extension from a filename by removing the last 4 characters.
- Remove text after a specific character by using the Find Text and Remove Partial Text together.
- Text · Provide a text string and set the number of characters to remove.
- Options · Set Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Remove Partial Text.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all Text Actions.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.