Automation Workshop includes the Remove Partial Text Action that allows slicing a piece of text from the provided text string or a variable. The Action can remove a part of text from the beginning, middle, or end of a given text string.
Features & highlights
- Remove substring from the front, back, or both of the text string (remove characters from left, right, or middle in the text).
- Trim characters from the middle of a text string (delete the middle part of text).
- Delete unwanted parts from a text string. Remove first X or last N characters.
- Remove text by any position. Manipulate a part of the string combining this Action with other Text Actions.
- Delete substrings between start and end points.
- Remove a file extension from a filename by removing the last 4 characters, e.g.,
- Remove text after a specific character by using the Find Text and Remove Partial Text together.
- Text · Provide a text string and set the number of characters to remove.
- Options · Set the Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable an option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Remove Partial Text.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all Text Actions.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you to automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.