Automation Workshop includes the Append to Variable Action that enables you to append or prepend a text fragment to an existing variable. Adding a text string at the front or back of a variable doesn't require programming knowledge. It is made possible with a sophisticated and easy to use UI.
The variable can be modified multiple times during workflow execution. Later, it can be used as an input parameter by any further Action within your automated workflow.
Features & highlights
- Automation Workshop offers a no-code approach to automation challenges by leveraging visual UI to create automated workflows or Tasks.
- Automation Workshop variable names can contain any symbols and Unicode characters, and even spacing (in contrast to traditional programming languages).
- The Append to Variable Action extends the Set Variable Action by allowing you to choose where to add a new text string.
- Variable · Choose a variable and location where to insert new text. Enter simple text or other dynamic variables to be appended or prepended to the variable.
- Options · Set the Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable an option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Append to Variable.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Ask for more…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.