Febooti Command line email client is powerful but easy-to-use email sending utility, which supports all basic and advanced e-mail client sending capabilities · Quick start.
Command line email - awesome tool to send mail.
Command line email allows to send mail directly from windows command line (DOS prompt). Attach unlimited number of files to email, use HTML or simple text e-mail, use CC (Carbon Copy) and / or BCC (Blind Carbon Copy), all over secure SSL connection. Call febootimail from Scheduled Tasks, CGI scripts, VBA, virtually from any software, also use in automatic email tasks and MAPI replacement.
Set alternate text for email programs that do not support HTML emails, specify message text encoding and more. FREE minor version updates / upgrades for registered users!
C:\>febootimail -FROM email@example.com -TO firstname.lastname@example.org -SUBJECT e-mail from DOS -TEXT Message sent using DOS command line prompt. It is very easy! -AUTH AUTO -USER ted -PASS ********** -SMTP mail.example.com -SSL
Amazing security features and improvements:
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and STARTTLS to provide maximum security by encrypting communication session between Command line email client and SMTP server (including Gmail, Exchange Server and Lotus Notes).
- Additional AUTH methods - NTLM (NT LAN Manager), CRAM-MD5 authentication methods added to previous PLAIN and LOGIN. Automatic authentication (AUTH AUTO) method detection introduced.
- Improved speed - Command line email has been optimized for even better email sending efficiency.
- Intensive and extended debuging and testing has led to significant number of improvements and bugfixes, making Command line mail even more stable, fast and efficient.
Best in class features & highlights:
- Send email with unlimited number of attachments (full wildcard / advanced file mask support).
- Send email from DOS command line to any number of recipients, including CC and BCC.
- Use email from Scheduled Tasks, any software that execute external commands, CGI scripts (ASP, PHP, etc.).
- Send emails using any text encoding / character set (ASCII, Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-16).
- Set outgoing SMTP server address and SMTP server port. Use URL mail.example.com or IP address 10.25.125.123.
- Use SMTP mail server authentication (AUTH PLAIN, LOGIN, NTLM, CRAM-MD5, AUTO) before sending email.
- Support for friendly name in all fields such as TO and FROM (name appears in email instead of e-mail address).
- Optional reply-to email address and reply-to friendly name.
- Option to request read confirmation.
- Ability to take parameters from a simple text file or Unicode files (USEFILE / CONFIG).
- Batch programming return codes to check success or failure from environment variable %errorlevel%.
- Send email message using plain text or HTML message with embedded pictures.
- Plain text or MIME encoding (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions).
- Ability to operate (read & write) standard .EML files.
- Set alternate text for email programs that do not support HTML formatted messages.
- Optional debug mode (DEBUG / DEBUGX) - analyse all internal variables and SMTP server messages.
- Bind IP address (if more than one Interface / LAN card is used).
- Ability to set email priority.
- Fast install / uninstall (uses MSI technology).
- e-update - checks for latest version updates automatically.
- Extremely fast and works flawlessly on all 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows versions - XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2008 R2 / Server 2012.