Febooti Command line email is powerful but easy-to-use email sending utility, which supports all basic and advanced email client sending capabilities · Quick start.
Command line email - awesome tool to send mail.
The email client allows to send mail directly from windows command line (DOS prompt). Attach unlimited number of files to email, use rich formatted HTML or simple text email, use CC or BCC, all over secure SSL connection. Call febootimail from Scheduled Tasks, CGI scripts, VBA, automatic email tasks and virtually from any software.
Corporate users can authenticate against Microsoft Active Directory and send mail via Exchange Server, while others can use mail server authentication secured with industry standard SSL such as Gmail or Hotmail. Includes free minor version updates!
C:\>febootimail -FROM firstname.lastname@example.org -TO email@example.com -SUBJECT Email from CMD! -TEXT Message sent from cmd using febootimail. This is very easy! -AUTH AUTO -USER ted -PASS ********** -SMTP mail.example.com -SSL
Great security features and improvements:
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and STARTTLS to provide maximum security by encrypting communication session between Command line email client and SMTP server (including Gmail, Exchange Server and Lotus Notes).
- Additional AUTH methods - NTLM, CRAM-MD5 authentication methods added to previous PLAIN and LOGIN. Automatic authentication (AUTH AUTO) method detection introduced.
- Improved speed - Command line email has been optimized for even better email sending efficiency.
- Intensive, extended debuging and testing has led to significant number of improvements and bugfixes, making Command line email even more stable, fast and efficient.
Best in class features & highlights:
- Send mail with unlimited number of attachments (full wildcard / advanced file mask support).
- Send email from DOS command line to any number of recipients, including CC and BCC.
- Use email from Scheduled Tasks, any software that execute external commands, CGI scripts (ASP, PHP, etc.).
- Send emails using any text encoding / character set (ASCII, Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-16).
- Set outgoing SMTP server address and SMTP server port. Use URL mail.example.com or IP address 10.25.125.123.
- Use SMTP mail server authentication (AUTH PLAIN, LOGIN, NTLM, CRAM-MD5, AUTO).
- Support for friendly name in all fields such as TO and FROM (name appears in TO field instead of email address).
- Optional reply-to email address and reply-to friendly name.
- Option to request read confirmation.
- Ability to take parameters from multiple plain or Unicode text files (USEFILE / CONFIG).
- Support for batch script return codes allows to check success or failure from environment variable errorlevel.
- Send email message using plain text or HTML formatted message with embedded pictures.
- Send simple text or MIME encoded emails.
- Set alternate text for email programs that do not support HTML formatted messages.
- Ability to read and write standard .eml files.
- Advanced debug mode (DEBUG / DEBUGX) allows to analyse all SMTP server responses.
- Fast install / uninstall and Active Directory support for MSI deployments.
- Checks for latest version updates automatically (optionally).
- Extremely fast and works flawlessly on all 32 and 64-bit Microsoft Windows versions - Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2016 and all R2 versions.