This Warning Event is part of Automation Workshop Manager Events.
Event ID · 1390
- The entire update process will take about 15–20 seconds.
- New version is backward compatible.
- Do not uninstall existing version.
- All Tasks will keep running on the new updated version.
Simple step-by-step instructions:
- Close Automation Workshop Manager UI.
- Run Automation Workshop setup.
New versions are backward compatible, and all previously created Tasks will keep running also on the updated Automation Workshop. The update procedure is simple, fast and fully automated, and takes less than a minute:
- It might be useful to create a backup of Tasks and Settings before proceeding with an update.
- Stop the Service (Tools menu, Options, Service tab, push Stop button).
- Close Automation Workshop Manager (File, Exit).
- Run Automation Workshop setup, proceed with regular installation (there is no need to uninstall existing version).
- Open Automation Workshop and start the Service (Tools, Options, Service, Start).
If the Automation Workshop Service has not been stopped during the installation process, in some rare cases restarting the system may be required to update the Service. When Automation Workshop Manager and Service versions do not match, Event 1221 will be shown.
Although Automation Workshop is comprehensively tested for backward compatibility with earlier software versions, due to the vast range of possible computer configurations and automation scenarios, it is impossible to grant absolute compatibility.
Automation Workshop updates should be tested in your test environment before implementing them in production environment.
Minor updates of Automation Workshop are 100% free, and you can upgrade to the latest minor version at any time. Registered users of previous versions of Automation Workshop are eligible to upgrade to the new major version at 50% of the regular price.
In order for you to upgrade at this lower price, simply contact us with the following information: your current email address, also email address at the time of purchase (if different), and your existing product key.
Upgrade Assurance provides 100% free software upgrades for purchased period of time. To upgrade to a new version, simply contact us with the following information: your current email address, also email address at the time of purchase (if different), and your existing product key.
All subscription plans include Upgrade Assurance, and provide 100% free software upgrades for entire subscription period. With a subscription, you will always have the latest features, fixes, and security updates along with ongoing tech support at no extra cost.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.