Internal category in Variable Wizard features options to retrieve data from Automation Workshop service and settings as well as current Task properties and parameters when executing from Start Task Action.
- Queue · Tasks that are currently running, queued for future execution or recently finished.
- Service · Automation Workshop full name, version, current user name and service uptime.
- Settings · Location of Task file and Log file folders.
- Task properties · Task name, location, description and start folder.
- Task parameters · Single or all parameters passed to the Task when executing it from Start Task Action.
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
We're growing fast. Thank you!
Video · Monitor an FTP server & send invoice via email
More powerful than you think!
- April 2, 2020
Automation Workshop v4.1.0 introduces Action favorites and extended view mode. Many minor UX and performance improvements.
- January 7, 2020
Automation Workshop v4.0.0 introduces SFTP, FTP, Amazon S3 and WebDAV watchers. 15 new Cloud & FTP Actions. Entirely new and redesigned user experience across entire product.
- March 14, 2019
Automation Workshop v3.2.0 ensure smooth For each Action execution. Also, improves Task opening speed.
In just one hour I managed to automate work which took me an hour daily!—Ethan D.
Last updated: April 2, 2020
Apr 07, 2020 · 09:28
0.3 · 3.9