Internal category in Variable Wizard features options to retrieve data from Automation Workshop service and settings as well as current Task properties and parameters when executing from Start Task Action.
- Queue · Tasks that are currently running, queued for future execution or recently finished.
- Service · Automation Workshop full name, version, current user name and service uptime.
- Settings · Location of Task file and Log file folders.
- Task properties · Task name, location, description and start folder.
- Task parameters · Single or all parameters passed to the Task when executing it from Start Task Action.
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
We're growing fast. Thank you!
Video · Monitor an FTP server & send invoice via email
More powerful than you think!
- May 4, 2020
Command Line Email v7.0 introduces new TLS commands. Improved console output and debugging experience. More improvements.
- April 16, 2020
Automation Workshop v4.1.1 ensures even more compatibility with various Windows Domain and network configurations.
- April 2, 2020
Automation Workshop v4.1.0 introduces Action favorites and extended view mode. Many minor UX and performance improvements.
I love Automation Workshop! It blows away all the other products.—Daniel N.
Last updated: May 4, 2020
Jul 02, 2020 · 05:29
0.3 · 3.8