Internal category in Variable Wizard features options to retrieve data from Automation Workshop service and settings as well as current Task properties and parameters when executing from Start Task Action.
- Queue · Tasks that are currently running, queued for future execution or recently finished.
- Service · Automation Workshop full name, version, current user name and service uptime.
- Settings · Location of Task file and Log file folders.
- Task properties · Task name, location, description and start folder.
- Task parameters · Single or all parameters passed to the Task when executing it from Start Task Action.
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
We're growing fast. Thank you!
More powerful than you think!
- January 7, 2020
Automation Workshop v4.0.0 introduces SFTP, FTP, Amazon S3 and WebDAV watchers. 15 new Cloud & FTP Actions. Entirely new and redesigned user experience across entire product.
- March 14, 2019
Automation Workshop v3.2.0 ensure smooth For each Action execution. Also, improves Task opening speed.
- January 3, 2019
Automation Workshop v3.1.0 with Windows Server 2019 support and multiple UX and UI improvements.
Automation Workshop improved both my productivity and computer reliability — unnecessary delays are effectively excluded!—Matt R.
Last updated: January 7, 2020
Jan 26, 2020 · 22:26
0.3 · 3.9