This Error event is part of Synchronize directories events.
Event ID · 340400
The error message indicates that Synchronize directories Action failed to synchronize one or more files with the remote server.
See some examples of the Could not synchronize event messages:
- Could not synchronize "C:\local\folder" and "/home/remote/".
- Could not synchronize. File or folder "/home/s3/" does not exist.
- Could not synchronize. Error listing directory "/dav/docs". 404 Not Found.
- Error listing directory "/var/invoices". Could not retrieve directory listing. The system cannot find the file specified.
- Error listing directory "/home/ubuntu/docs". No such file or directory. Error message from server: No such file. The system cannot find the file specified. [os:2]
- Error retrieving file list for "D:\CRM\data\invoices\2021\06\new\*.*". The system cannot find the path specified. [os:3]
- Error retrieving file list for "\\db.local\share\invoices\*.*". The system cannot find the path specified. [os:3]
- Could not synchronize. Command "ls -la" failed with return code 2 and error message. ls: cannot access "/home/acc/2021": No such file or directory.
If Synchronize directories fails with
Lost connection. Disconnected from server error message, check stateful FTP firewall settings for a simple solution.
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.