This Error Event is part of Move Remote File Events.
Event ID · 332400
The error indicates that Move Remote File Action has failed to move particular file from source to destination directory.
Some possible causes are—file with such name does not exist in specified path or directory with such name already exists in destination directory; the user account has no read or write permission for specified path.
See some examples of the Could not move file Event messages:
- Could not move file. Connection is closed or not found.
- Could not move file. Server failed to fulfil the request. The system cannot open the file. [os:4]
- Error moving file. Command "mv -f" failed with return code 1 and error message. mv: cannot overwrite non-directory "/home/ubuntu/file.txt" with directory "/home/ubuntu/dir".
- Error moving file "/dir" to "/file.txt". Cannot create a file when that file already exists.
- Error moving file "/s3/dir" to "/s3/file.txt". Operation not supported.
- Error moving file "/dir" to "/file.txt". 403 Forbidden.
- Could not move file. Command "ls -la -d" failed with return code 2 and error message. ls: cannot access "/usr/invoices/id332874.pdf": No such file or directory.
- Could not move file. Working on "/usr/acc/invoices". No such file or directory. Error message from server: No such file. The system cannot find the file specified. [os:2]
- Could not move file. Working on "/crm/docs/x2021". Access denied. Extra Details: RequestId: 2A2270BC2AFCF844, HostId: rZUIykt4W32U…
- Could not move file. Working on "/files/temp". Could not retrieve file information. The system cannot find the path specified.
If Move Remote File fails with
Lost connection. Disconnected from server error message, check stateful FTP firewall settings for a simple solution.
Have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.