Hash & CRC is freeware cryptographic hash value calculator that allows computing MD5, SHA-1, CRC32 and other popular hash checksums of files · Quick start
Hash & CRC—free hash generator
Simple tool to compute most popular file hash checksums such as MD5, CRC32, SHA-1, SHA-2 and others. An easy to use interface allows to verify file integrity by comparing calculated checksum with a clipboard or checksum files, while natively integrated into Windows file properties.
A complete list of supported cryptographic hash checksum formats include CRC32, MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, RIPEMD-128, RIPEMD-160, RIPEMD-256, RIPEMD-320, WHIRLPOOL and Tiger-192.
- A simple interface with native Hash Tab in file properties.
- Supports all popular cryptographic hash checksum formats, such as SHA-1 and MD5.
- It reacts to the clipboard changes on-the-fly and highlights matching hashes.
- Simultaneous different checksum type calculation.
- Lowercase and uppercase hash values can be copied to the clipboard.
- File integrity checksum calculation for large and almost unlimited file sizes.
- Auto compare against the clipboard, the local hash, and the BSD format checksum files.
- Ultra-fast hash checksum computation (native code for 32 and 64-bit machines) with real-time benchmarking speed gauge.
- Completely free—including personal and commercial use. No restrictions.
- Hash & CRC works both on 32 and 64-bit Windows editions.
- View release notes.
- To informally verify the correctness of hash algorithm implementations, see test vectors.
Need to automatically compute checksums? As soon as file is copied or moved? From SFTP or on scheduled basis? Unicode file names, and a file path up to 32K? We got you covered!
See the solution on how to automatically compute file checksums and retrieve results.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.