Hash & CRC is freeware cryptographic hash value calculator that allows computing MD5, SHA-1, CRC32 and other popular hash checksums of files · Quick start
Hash & CRC—free hash generator
Simple tool to compute most popular file hash checksums such as MD5, CRC32, SHA-1, SHA-2 and others. Easy to use interface allows to verify file integrity by comparing calculated checksum with a clipboard or checksum files, while natively integrated into file properties.
Full list of supported cryptographic hash checksum formats include CRC32, MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, RIPEMD-128, RIPEMD-160, RIPEMD-256, RIPEMD-320, WHIRLPOOL and Tiger-192.
- Simple interface with native Hash Tab in file properties.
- Supports all popular cryptographic hash checksum formats, such as SHA-1 and MD5.
- React to clipboard changes on-the-fly and highlight matching hashes.
- Simultaneous different checksum type calculation.
- Copy to clipboard lowercase and uppercase hash values.
- File integrity checksum calculation for large and almost unlimited file sizes.
- Auto compare against clipboard, local hash, and BSD format checksum files.
- Ultra-fast hash checksum computation (native code for 32 and 64‑bit machines) with real-time benchmarking speed.
- Completely free—including personal and commercial use. No restrictions.
Need to automatically compute checksums? As soon as file is copied or moved? From SFTP or on scheduled basis? Unicode file names, and file path up to 32K? We got you covered!
See the solution on how to automatically compute file checksums and retrieve results.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
We're growing fast. Thank you!
More powerful than you think!
- January 7, 2020
Automation Workshop v4.0.0 introduces SFTP, FTP, Amazon S3 and WebDAV watchers. 15 new Cloud & FTP Actions. Entirely new and redesigned user experience across entire product.
- March 14, 2019
Automation Workshop v3.2.0 ensure smooth For each Action execution. Also, improves Task opening speed.
- January 3, 2019
Automation Workshop v3.1.0 with Windows Server 2019 support and multiple UX and UI improvements.
The Automation Workshop is vital to my success. And it works!—John W.
Last updated: April 2, 2020
Apr 01, 2020 · 17:39
0.3 · 3.9