This Error Event is part of Remove Remote Directory Events.
Event ID · 342400
The error indicates that Remove Remote Directory Action has failed to delete remote directory.
Some possible causes are—directory contains wildcard characters; directory with such name does not exist in specified path; the user account has no write permission for specified path.
See some examples of the Could not remove directory Event messages:
- Could not remove directory. Connection is closed or not found.
- Timeout waiting for Cloud Networking Engine to respond.
- Could not remove directory "/var/tmp/dir/file.txt". The file exists. [os:80; aw:11]
- Could not remove directory "/var/tmp/*.*". The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. [os:123; aw:10]
- Working on "/the test directory". Could not retrieve file information The system cannot find the file specified.
- Working on "/home/docs/prepare". No such file or directory. Error message from server: No such file. The system cannot find the file specified. [os:2]
- Working on "/home/invoices/acc". Command "ls -la -d" failed with return code 2 and error message ls: cannot access "/home/invoices/acc": No such file or directory.
If Remove Remote Directory fails with
Lost connection. Disconnected from server error message, check stateful FTP firewall settings for a simple solution.
If remote server uses IIS, and Task creates and removes directories in quick succession, the error
405 Method Not Allowed may occur. Try using Wait Action, to add 3-5 seconds delay between these Actions.
For particularly complex Tasks that involve a lot of files or very large files, a timeout can occur and the following message may be displayed or logged: Timeout waiting for Cloud Networking Engine to respond. In such cases it is advised to increase the default Network Timeout value option: SFTP, FTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV.
Have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.