checksum of file
Febooti Hash & CRC is freeware cryptographic hash value calculator that allows computing MD5, SHA-1, CRC32 and other popular hash checksums of files · Quick start.
Febooti Hash & CRC - freeware hash verification utility.
Simple tool to compute most popular file hash checksums such as MD5, CRC32, SHA-1, SHA-2 and others. Easy to use interface allows to verify file integrity by comparing calculated checksum with a clipboard or checksum files. Integrates natively into Microsoft Windows file properties.
Full list of supported cryptographic hash checksum formats include CRC32, MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, RIPEMD-128, RIPEMD-160, RIPEMD-256, RIPEMD-320, WHIRLPOOL and Tiger-192.
Features & highlights:
- Simple and easy to use interface (native Hash Tab in file properties).
- File integrity checksum calculation for large and almost unlimited file sizes.
- Ultra-fast hash checksum computation (native code for 32 and 64-bit machines).
- Shows real-time benchmarking speed (MB/s).
- Auto compare against clipboard and hash files (.md5, .sha1, .etc.), and BSD format checksum files.
- React to clipboard changes on-the-fly and highlight matching hashes.
- Copy to clipboard lowercase and uppercase hash values.
- Support of all popular cryptographic hash checksum formats (such as CRC, MD, SHA-1, SHA-2, WHIRLPOOL, etc.).
- Simultaneous different checksum type calculation.
- Completely free - including personal and commercial use.
Optimized for easiness of use and functionality, Hash & CRC can be used as stand alone utility.
Visit online help for more information on how to use Hash & CRC. Examples of hash test vectors.
* Note that Febooti Hash & CRC works both on 32 and 64-bit Windows editions.
What do you think about Febooti Hash & CRC? Good? Bad? Give us feedback!