Automation Workshop category in Variable Wizard features options to retrieve data from Automation Workshop service and settings as well as current Task properties and parameters when executing from Start Task Action.
- Queue - Returns the lists of Tasks that are currently running, queued for future execution or recently finished.
- Service - Automation Workshop full name, version number, current user name and service uptime.
- Settings - Location of Task file and Log file folders.
- Task properties - Task name, location, description and start folder.
- Task parameters - single or all parameters passed to the Task when executing it from Start Task Action.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.