Automation Workshop FAQ—simple answers to complex questions.
- Q: What files are created during installation of Automation Workshop?
- A: By default, the Setup offers to install in the Program Files folder. Task files and Log files are saved into User profile folders.
The default installation folders are:
- C:\Program Files\Febooti Automation Workshop\
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Febooti Automation Workshop\
Upon installation, the following files are created:
Besides the files deployed during the installation, Automation Workshop will also save Log and Task files in All Users profile folder:
Febooti Software\ Febooti Automation Workshop\
- …\Log Files\
- …\Task Files\
Note that Log and Task files on older Windows versions are saved into:
- C:\Documents and Settings\
All Users\ Application Data\ Febooti Software\ Febooti Automation Workshop\
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.