The TESTHTML command generates a simple HTML document for testing purposes. It works in the same way as using the TEXT and HTML argument together. The only difference is that the trial footer is not added to the message.
- febootimail -TESTHTML
Note that the trial footer is added only in an unregistered version of Command Line Email. The trial footer is removed from the message when using the registered version.
febootimail -SERVER smtp.example.net -FROM firstname.lastname@example.org -TO email@example.com -TESTHTML
- Quick start · start sending the CMD email in minutes
- Tips & Tricks · a few quick email tricks
- Email attachments · use simple wildcards or advanced file masks to attach multiple files
- Debug email client-server connection · use DEBUG and advanced DEBUGX commands
- Parameter substitution using USEFILE and CONFIG · use a text file as any parameter
- Batch file & errorlevels · errorlevel values can be used in conditional processing
- Command Line Email parameters · see all email commands
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.