The Characters category in Variable Wizard features options to use 100+ special symbols and characters as input for Actions. Some of the symbols are provided for your convenience, while others are hard to enter by using a standard PC keyboard.
Many of the characters require that your files and email messages use Unicode (UTF-8 or UTF-16) encoding to display all the symbols correctly on any operating system (Windows, Android, macOS, and Linux).
- Control · characters such as a new line, tab, bars, and pipes.
- Formatting · all hyphens, typographical, and paragraph marks.
- Text · Greek letters, superscript/subscript symbols, and copyrights/trademarks.
- Numbers · math operations, fraction symbols, percents/per mille characters, and degrees.
- Currencies · symbols of the most popular world currencies—both real and crypto currencies are conveniently accessible.
- All text variables · additionally access other text related variables. The special symbols, including the control characters, are particularly useful when used in the Automation Workshop Text Actions.
Ask for more…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.