This Info event is part of Automation Workshop Service events.
Event ID · 2000
The info message indicates that Automation Workshop Service is started. Upon starting, Service loads all Tasks and begins monitoring the system for states described in Triggers in order to automatically execute Tasks when necessary.
In addition to notifying of successful Service start, the event also includes information on Automation Workshop version (also whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit) and Windows version.
See some examples of the Service started event messages:
- Service started · v4.6.0 32-bit on Windows 10.
- Service started · v4.6.0 64-bit on Windows Server 2019.
- Service started · v4.6.0 64-bit on Windows Server 2016.
- Service started · v4.6.0 64-bit on Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Service options · configure Automation Workshop Service, the core of software operations.
- Service overview · on Automation Workshop Service that executes automated operations.
- Command line · control Automation Workshop Service using command line options.
Have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.