This Info Event is part of Tweak Service Events.
Event ID · 402000
"Tweak changed Service startup type"
The information message Changed startup type confirms that the Tweak Service Action has successfully modified the startup type for a service (or driver).
See some examples of the Changed startup type Event messages:
- Task "Post-Deployment jobs" Action "Tweak Service" changed startup type to Automatic on "SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER)".
- Action "Tweak Service" changed startup type to Automatic Delayed on "Remote Desktop Services".
- Changed startup type to Manual on "Puppet Agent".
- Changed startup type to Disabled on "Windows Azure Telemetry Service".
- Changed nothing on "Windows Azure Guest Service".
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.