This Info Event is part of FTP Watcher Events.
Event ID · 21010
"FTP Watcher activity"
The info message indicates exactly what file operations the FTP Watcher Trigger is performing and which directory it is monitoring. During polling cycle, the summary of scanned files is shown.
See some examples of the FTP Watcher activity Event messages:
- FTP Watcher status: monitoring directory "/home/inv/" for new files.
- Monitoring directory "/mnt/db/2023/" for new and existing JPG files.
- Monitoring directory "/invoices/05/" for modified "db???.pdf" files.
- Monitoring directory "/mnt/share/temp/" for deleted files.
- Monitoring directory "/mnt/files/send/" for at least 10 files.
- Monitoring directory "/invoices/confirm/2023/" for new directories.
- Monitoring directory "/usr/invoices/2023/05/" for files larger than 10,000,000 bytes.
- FTP Watcher status: 738 files scanned.
- FTP Watcher status: disconnecting…
Due to flexibility of FTP Watcher, there exist many possible types of triggering events. The list of provided examples is not exhaustive.
Have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.