This Error Event is part of Connect to Google Cloud Storage Events.
Event ID · 324400
The error message indicates that connection to the Google Cloud Storage server is not established. Any further operations with the Google Cloud Platform server will fail until a reconnection attempt is made.
See some examples of the Could not connect to Google Cloud Storage server Event messages:
- Action "Connect to Google Cloud Storage" could not connect to "storage.googleapis.com". Error: Invalid argument. Connection failed.
- Could not connect to "storage.googleapis.com.local". Error: Host "storage.googleapis.com.local" does not exist. Could not resolve hostname "storage.googleapis.com.local": No such host is known. Connection failed.
- Could not connect to "storage.googleapis.com". Error: Password is set, but Username is not.
- Could not connect to "storage.googleapis.com". Error: Session has unexpectedly closed.
- Could not connect to "storage.googleapis.com/my-bucket-20232389590283409823-stk". Error: The specified bucket does not exist. Connection failed.
The error may be caused by connectivity issues such as network failure, firewall or antimalware whitelisting.
Make sure that the local machine can connect to the remote server—no firewall is blocking outgoing connections on the client, and a connection to the
storage.googleapis.com can be established.
Check Google Cloud Dashboard · real-time status information on the Google Cloud services.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.