This Info Event is part of WebDAV Watcher Events.
Event ID · 23000
"Triggered on new, existing, deleted, modified or renamed file"
The info message is shown when the WebDAV Watcher triggers an associated Task. It shows exactly what operation with which file or directory has triggered the event.
See some examples of the Triggered on file Event messages:
- WebDAV Watcher triggered on new file "/mnt/orders/inv-2021-05.pdf"
- Triggered on modified file "/usr/accounting/20233423.pdf"
- Triggered on deleted file "/home/review/2023/221205.xlsx"
- Triggered on file count "/var/uploads/891274.pdf"
- Triggered on file size "/var/db/dump202305.sql"
- Triggered on new directory "/home/web/dav/2023/05/temp"
Due to flexibility of WebDAV Watcher, there exist many possible types of triggering events. The list of provided examples is not exhaustive.
Assistance is here…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.