This Error Event is part of Remote File Information Events.
Event ID · 336400
The error message indicates that there was a problem accessing the remote file to retrieve its information.
See some examples of the Could not get file information Event messages:
- Action "Remote File Information" could not get file information. Working on "/directory/file.pdf". No such file or directory. Error message from server: No such file. The system cannot find the file specified. [os:2]
- Could not retrieve file information. The system cannot find the path specified.
- Working on "/directory/file.pdf". 404 Not Found.
- File or folder "/directory/file.pdf" does not exist.
- Could not get file information. Connection is closed or not found.
- Task "Digital info" Action "Remote File Information" could not get file information. Working on "/space-2022/file.txt". Reduce your request rate.
It is possible to use the Remote File Information Action to check if a file exists—use the Advanced Fallback Options to ignore the error code
2 or to Continue with the Next Action. Then using the If Action and Variable Wizard it is possible to conclude if a file or directory exists by comparing the variable Permissions first character (
If Remote File Information fails with
Lost connection. Disconnected from server error message, check stateful FTP firewall settings for a simple solution.
When request rate limits are exceeded on DigitalOcean Spaces, you usually receive the
Reduce your request rate error. The limits are imposed by DigitalOcean and they start from 750 requests per second for some transactions, while 5 requests per 5 minutes for others.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.