This Error Event is part of List Remote Files Events.
Event ID · 335400
"Could not list files"
The error indicates that List Remote Files Action failed to list files in specified directory.
The most common causes of the error are inability to access specified directory; no permission to read files in specified path.
See some examples of the Could not list files Event messages:
- Could not list files. Error listing directory "/var/db/logs". Could not retrieve directory listing. The system cannot find the file specified.
- Could not list files. Error listing directory "/usr/acc/invoices". No such file or directory. Error message from server: No such file. The system cannot find the file specified. [os:2]
- Could not list files. Command "ls -la" failed with return code 2 and error message. ls: cannot access "/home/ubuntu/invoices/2023": No such file or directory.
- Error listing directory "/s3-bucket/C08DBF9F74A1". File or folder does not exist.
- Could not list files. Error listing directory "/dav/crm/files". 404 Not Found.
If List Remote Files fails with
Lost connection. Disconnected from server error message, check stateful FTP firewall settings for a simple solution.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.