This Error Event is part of List Remote Files Events.
Event ID · 335400
The error indicates that List Remote Files Action failed to list files in specified directory.
The most common causes of the error are inability to access specified directory; no permission to read files in specified path.
See some examples of the Could not list files Event messages:
- Could not list files. Error listing directory "/var/db/logs". Could not retrieve directory listing. The system cannot find the file specified.
- Could not list files. Error listing directory "/usr/acc/invoices". No such file or directory. Error message from server: No such file. The system cannot find the file specified. [os:2]
- Could not list files. Command "ls -la" failed with return code 2 and error message. ls: cannot access "/home/ubuntu/invoices/2023": No such file or directory.
- Error listing directory "/s3-bucket/C08DBF9F74A1". File or folder does not exist.
- Could not list files. Error listing directory "/dav/crm/files". 404 Not Found.
If List Remote Files fails with
Lost connection. Disconnected from server error message, check stateful FTP firewall settings for a simple solution.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.