This Info Event is part of Google Cloud Storage Watcher Events.
Event ID · 24000
The info message is shown when the Google Cloud Storage Watcher triggers an associated Task. It shows exactly what operation with which file or directory has triggered the event. For such info events to appear in the service.log, change the Log Level to Log Everything.
See some examples of the Triggered on file Event messages:
- Trigger "Google Cloud Storage Watcher" triggered on new file "/goog-abc-2022/orders/order.csv".
- Triggered on modified file "/b-2210/invoices/id2022327643.pdf"
- Triggered on deleted file "/archive/2022/db20221004.docx"
- Triggered on file count "/incoming/22324383.pdf"
- Triggered on file size "/logs/audit/access2210.log"
- Triggered on new directory "/uploads/22/10/10"
Due to flexibility of Google Cloud Storage Watcher, there exist many possible types of triggering events. The list of provided examples is not exhaustive.
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.