Set thresholds for the exit status codes and the program startup state—maximized, minimized, or hidden.
|Treat exit codes greater than
||By default, the value of exit code (return code) of successful application completion is |
0. It may prove useful to treat exit codes greater than
0 (or any other specified value) as a possible or actual error by logging a warning or an error, respectively.
|Program startup state
||Choose program (application) startup state. Note that some applications can avoid setting specified program startup state. Available options are:|
- Default · Application is opened the same way as it would be when launching it manually.
- Maximized · Application window is maximized at launch.
- Minimized · Application is minimized (displayed on the Windows Taskbar).
- Hidden · Program is shown neither on screen nor Taskbar and is accessible only from Task Manager.
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
We're growing fast. Thank you!
Automation Workshop truly is a solution for my automation needs! It's fantastic!—Donald K.
than you think!
- June 17, 2021
Automation Workshop v5.0.0 introduces the Trigger Manager, 6 new Actions and a TTS engine. 50+ UI and UX improvements.
- January 4, 2021
Automation Workshop v4.6.0 introduces new SFTP option to support 2FA.
- November 17, 2020
Automation Workshop v4.5.1 fixes the UI bug in Input Dialog Action.
Last updated: July 22, 2021