Set thresholds for the exit status codes and the program startup state—maximized, minimized, or hidden.
|Treat exit codes greater than
||By default, the value of exit code (return code) of successful application completion is |
0. It may prove useful to treat exit codes greater than
0 (or any other specified value) as a possible or actual error by logging a warning or an error, respectively.
|Program startup state
||Choose program (application) startup state. Note that some applications can avoid setting specified program startup state. Available options are:|
- Default · Application is opened the same way as it would be when launching it manually.
- Maximized · Application window is maximized at launch.
- Minimized · Application is minimized (displayed on the Windows Taskbar).
- Hidden · Program is shown neither on screen nor Taskbar and is accessible only from Task Manager.
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
We're growing fast. Thank you!
The Automation Workshop is vital to my success. And it works!—John W.
than you think!
- September 24, 2021
Automation Workshop v5.2.0 fixes the listing option both for List Files and List Remote Files Actions.
- August 12, 2021
Automation Workshop v5.1.1 introduces an updated networking engine for flawless communication with remote servers.
- August 3, 2021
Automation Workshop v5.1.0 enhances Log Manager filtering features. Support for Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022.
Last updated: September 24, 2021