This Info Event is part of DigitalOcean Spaces Watcher Events.
Event ID · 25010
"DigitalOcean Spaces Watcher activity"
The info message indicates exactly what file operations the DigitalOcean Spaces Watcher Trigger is performing and which directory it is monitoring. During polling cycle, the summary of scanned files is shown.
See some examples of the DigitalOcean Spaces Watcher activity Event messages:
- Trigger "DigitalOcean Spaces Watcher" status: monitoring directory "/the-space/folder/" for new files.
- Monitoring directory "/img/upload/2023/" for new and existing JPG files.
- Monitoring directory "/db/sql/2023/" for modified "db05????.log" files.
- Monitoring directory "/sync/remote/" for deleted files.
- Monitoring directory "/sql/dumps/052023/" for at least 100 files.
- Monitoring directory "/colab/users/" for new directories.
- Monitoring directory "/mov/hd2305/" for files larger than 500,000,000 bytes.
- DigitalOcean Spaces Watcher status: 314 files scanned.
- DigitalOcean Spaces Watcher status: disconnecting…
Due to flexibility of DigitalOcean Spaces Watcher, there exist many possible types of triggering events. The list of provided examples is not exhaustive.
Still have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.