This Error Event is part of Delete Remote File Events.
Event ID · 334400
The error indicates that Delete Remote File Action has failed to delete file from specified directory.
Check whether a file with specified name is present in the remote directory.
See some examples of the Could not delete file Event messages:
- File or folder "/bucket/S3/A96C6F0E/temp" does not exist.
- Could not delete file. Working on "/home/acc/978E12". No such file or directory. Error message from server: No such file. The system cannot find the file specified. [os:2]
- Working on "/usr/invoices/7080B4DFC.pdf". Could not retrieve file information. The system cannot find the file specified.
- Could not delete file. Working on "/crm/temp.docx". 404 Not Found.
- Could not delete file. Connection is closed or not found.
- Could not delete file. Access denied. Extra Details: RequestId: D33ECF938B477EC6, HostId: wUEA9YAy9Gt165UIr3XH34O+H87li4/vtJcG9E…
- Could not delete file. Command "ls -la -d". Failed with return code 2 and error message. ls: cannot access "/var/invoices/id-89CD.pdf": No such file or directory.
If Delete Remote File fails with
Lost connection. Disconnected from server error message, check stateful FTP firewall settings for a simple solution.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.