This Info Event is part of Amazon S3 Watcher Events.
Event ID · 22000
"Triggered on new, existing, deleted, modified or renamed file"
The info message is shown when the Amazon S3 Watcher triggers an associated Task. It shows exactly what operation with which file or directory has triggered the event.
See some examples of the Triggered on file Event messages:
- Amazon S3 Watcher triggered on new file "/mnt/xlsx/inv-2021-23.xlsx"
- Triggered on modified file "/usr/invoices/confirm/id20233423198.pdf"
- Triggered on deleted file "/home/audit/2023/2212.xlsx"
- Triggered on file count "/var/s3/29324383.pdf"
- Triggered on file size "/var/logs/s3202306.log"
- Triggered on new directory "/home/web/upload/2023/06"
Due to flexibility of Amazon S3 Watcher, there exist many possible types of triggering events. The list of provided examples is not exhaustive.
Still have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.