This Error Event is part of Download File Events.
Event ID · 331400
The error message indicates that Download File Action failed to download one or more files from the remote server.
Make sure that provided access credentials have appropriate read permissions to the specified remote directory.
See some examples of the Could not download file Event messages:
- Could not download file. Server unexpectedly closed network connection. Working on "/home/ubuntu/file.txt".
- Could not download file. Command "ls -la -d" failed with return code 2 and error message ls: cannot access "/docs/file202109.pdf": No such file or directory.
- Connection has been unexpectedly closed. Server sent command exit status 143. Copying file "invoice.docx" fatally failed. [aw:17]
- Could not download file. Working on "/acc/docs/2021/09/summary.pdf". No such file or directory. Error message from server: No such file. The system cannot find the file specified. [os:2]
- Could not download file. Working on "/file.txt". Could not retrieve file information. The system cannot find the file specified.
- Network error: Software caused connection abort.
- Connection is closed or not found.
- Session has unexpectedly closed.
If Download File fails with
Lost connection. Disconnected from server error message, check stateful FTP firewall settings for a simple solution.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.