This Info Event is part of DigitalOcean Spaces Watcher Events.
Event ID · 25000
"Triggered on new, existing, deleted, modified or renamed file"
The info message is logged when the DigitalOcean Spaces Watcher triggers on an event and launches a Task. It shows what operation with which file or directory has triggered the event.
See some examples of the Triggered on file Event messages:
- Trigger "DigitalOcean Spaces Watcher" triggered on new file "/space-x23/dir/file.txt".
- Triggered on modified file "/invoices/sign/id23068423.pdf"
- Triggered on deleted file "/data/img/validate/upl98532.jpg"
- Triggered on file count "/uploads/docs/234832023.pdf"
- Triggered on file size "/logs/202306/la37sg6392.log"
- Triggered on new directory "/users/sessions/2023/06/x-9807234"
Due to flexibility of DigitalOcean Spaces Watcher, there exist many possible types of triggering events. The list of provided examples is not exhaustive.
Ask for more…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.