This Info Event is part of SFTP Watcher Events.
Event ID · 20010
"SFTP Watcher activity"
The info message indicates exactly what file operations the SFTP Watcher Trigger is performing and which directory it is monitoring. During polling cycle, the summary of scanned files is shown.
See some examples of the SFTP Watcher activity Event messages:
- SFTP Watcher status: monitoring directory "/var/inv/" for new files.
- Monitoring directory "/outbox/2023/" for new and existing PDF files.
- Monitoring directory "/mnt/network/06/" for modified "*.docx" files.
- Monitoring directory "/invoices/prepare/" for deleted files.
- Monitoring directory "/mnt/pdfs/bulk/" for at least 5 files.
- Monitoring directory "/invoices/dumps/" for new directories.
- Monitoring directory "/usr/share/invoices/2023/06/" for files larger than 2,000,000 bytes.
- SFTP Watcher status: 472 files scanned.
- SFTP Watcher status: disconnecting…
Due to flexibility of SFTP Watcher, there exist many possible types of triggering events. The list of provided examples is not exhaustive.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.