- Online help - articles on using, integrating and troubleshooting.
- Commands - all email commands.
- Q: I'm getting connection or sending error. How to figure out the problem cause?
- A: Command line email features built debugging capabilities using DEBUGX or DEBUG commands. Review or send us debug.txt file to solve email sending problem.
- Q: I get the following error message: 'febootimail' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
- A: In specific cases, the PATH environment variable is not updated instantly after the installation. The changes are to applied upon restarting the system. However, if system restart is not an option, try specifying full path when executing febootimail.exe:
"C:\Program Files\Febooti Command line email\febootimail" -SMTP …
Optionally, 8.3 filename format can be used:
C:\PROGRA~1\FEBOOT~1\FEBOOT~1.EXE -SMTP …
- Q: Is 32-bit Febooti Command line email compatible with Windows 64-bit versions?
- A: Yes, Febooti Command line email 32-bit is fully compatible and works perfectly on Windows 64-bit versions. It is recommended to use 64-bit Command line email on 64-bit Windows versions for maximum performance.
- Q: Does Febooti link (footer at the bottom) appears in registered version?
- A: No. In full version, footer is automatically disabled.
- Q: Is it possible to run febootimail from pure DOS?
- Q: How to send email from batch file automatically?
- Q: What files are created during installation?
This article may be referenced as (KB ID: 515).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.