Command line email FAQ central
If you are looking for help to solve Febooti Command line email problems or are just browsing to see Command Line Email functionality as it is applied in real situations, you have came to right place - Febooti Command Line Email FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page.
FAQ central provides some general information, solutions to some particular questions and various links that might help you to work with Command Line Email utility. FAQ is intended to be growing resource which will include more and more questions and answers that may arise in real working environment.
First look at:
- Febooti Software FAQ - general questions for all Febooti Software products.
- Online help - collection of articles on various aspects of using, integrating and troubleshooting.
- Commands - Febooti Command line email Commands.
- Q: I'm getting connection or sending error. How to figure out the problem cause?
- A: Command line email features built debugging capabilities using DEBUGX or DEBUG commands. Review or send us debug.txt file to solve email sending problem.
- Q: When trying to run Febooti Command line email, I get the following error message: 'febootimail' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
- A: In specific cases the PATH environment variable is not updated instantly after the installation of Febooti Command line email and the changes are to applied upon restarting the system. However, if system restart is not an option, try specifying full path when running febootimail.exe, for example:
C:\Program Files\Febooti Command line email\febootimail -SMTP …
Optionally, 8.3 filename format can be used:
C:\PROGRA~1\FEBOOT~1\FEBOOT~1.EXE -SMTP …
- Q: Error: "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it" - how can I fix it?
- A: The common reasons of this error message and solutions are… (KB ID: 513)
- Q: Error: "An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine" - how can I fix it?
- A: This error message is returned when connection is terminated by software… (KB ID: 514)
- Q: I get relaying access denied (relay denied, unable to relay) error message. How can I fix it?
- A: For security reasons many SMTP servers, especially outside internal network, reject… (KB ID: 516)
- Q: Febooti Command line email does not run on Windows 98 (also, Me / NT / 2000). Are there any options?
- A: Command line email standard package does not provide support for older operating systems. If necessary, try contacting Febooti support with special request and we might provide a special setup that works on older versions of Microsoft Windows.
This Febooti Command line email article may be referenced as (KB ID: 515).
Please do not hesitate to contact our support department with any possible further questions or to solve practical issues connected with Command line email. The solution will be provided shortly by e-mail and eventually added to FAQ.
Copyright © 2001-2013 Febooti Software. All rights reserved. Last updated: April 18, 2012