Febooti fileTweak Case utility - history
Febooti fileTweak Case history - detailed information about changes between minor and major versions of Febooti fileTweak Case. Please note that this document is updated in real time, and often may refer to versions that are not yet released.
Febooti fileTweak Case version 3.0 (release date: July 18, 2011).
- Febooti fileTweak Case installer is now digitally signed with Authenticode which allows verifying the code integrity upon installation of the software.
Febooti fileTweak Case version 3.0 (release date: November 11, 2009).
- Smart Titles option added to Title Case scheme to exclude capitalization of prepositions and conjunctions.
- FileTweak Case now supports very long path and file names up to 32,767 characters.
- Unicode file and folder names supported.
- Installer includes both x86 and x64 versions in a single (.exe or .zip) setup file. Separate 32-bit and 64-bit versions still available as .msi installers.
- Case now requires Microsoft Windows 2000 or higher.
- Link color changed to match Windows 7 theme.
- Sample label renamed to example.
- The tutorial.exe file removed from installation package.
- Example tooltip now shows preview for 20 files instead of former 10.
- Help system redesigned to work with Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Setup and uninstall icons updated for better appearance in Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Introduced High DPI support for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Interface font replaced for better appearance.
- New icon updated to reflect operations with multiple files.
- Minor capitalization tweaks.
- Program freeze when path exceeded 260 characters.
- Error reporting on files that do not have appropriate permissions.
- Minor resource leaking bug removed.
Febooti fileTweak Case version 2.0 (release date: October 02, 2006).
- Case for Windows XP x64 version available.
- Installer now compatible with Windows Vista.
- Introductory tutorial included.
- Due to changed core functionality of both fileTweak and its standalone modules, integration of modules in fileTweak now requires both fileTweak and modules to be version 2.0.
- Apply button disabled in fileTweak Case tab, use OK button to save the changes.
- Windows 95 no more supported.
- When using Random Case naming scheme on a single file or folder, provided sample displays exact file or folder name that will be applied upon accepting changes.
- Files and folders containing apostrophes in their names are now handled properly when Title Case naming scheme is used.
- Administrator registry access rights no more necessary to use fileTweak Case.
Febooti fileTweak Case version 1.1 (release date: October 24, 2004).
- Fixed some misspells in user interface.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
Febooti fileTweak Case version 1.0 (release date: March 13, 2004).
Initial public version of a fileTweak freeware module - a tool for changing character case in file and folder names.
- Change naming scheme of file names, extensions and folder names.
- Easy processing of multiple files and folders in batch mode.
- Multiple naming schemes: UPPERCASE, lowercase, Sentence case, Title Case, tOGGLE cASE and RAnDom CAsE.
Copyright © 2001-2013 Febooti Software. All rights reserved. Last updated: July 18, 2011