Febooti Automation Workshop basic & advanced tutorials
Automation Workshop tutorial section contains growing base of articles with screenshots on creating goal oriented tasks. Depending on the level of complexity, tutorials are divided in basic and advanced categories. While basic tutorials show how to make the first steps in program to create tasks with easy structure, advanced section features more complicated tasks as examples for creatively building automated task solutions.
Automation · Getting started: Automation · Folder monitoring: Automation · Step-by-step tutorials: Automation · Compression: Automation · User logon / logoff: Automation · Quick tutorials: Automation Workshop · Explained: Troubleshooting · Examples:
The section contains a growing set of tutorials that are being added upon expansion of Automation Workshop capabilities. If you do not find a tutorial that could efficiently help to build some automated Tasks, do not hesitate to request tutorial.
Additional Febooti Automation Workshop resources:
- Febooti Automation Workshop Triggers and Actions.
- Streamline processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
- Workshop manager - main user interface gives user an easy access to all Automation Workshop features.
- Notification area - using Automation Workshop notification area icon.
- Queue manager - provides overview of all currently running and pending Tasks.
- Log manager - provides comprehensive information on Task execution process successful finishes and failures.
- Task properties - a detailed overview of Task structure elements.
- Task Wizard - a detailed overview on Task Wizard provided step-by-step assistance in new Task creation.
Please do not hesitate to contact our support department with any possible further questions or to solve practical issues connected with Febooti Automation Workshop.
Copyright © 2001-2013 Febooti Software. All rights reserved. Last updated: August 23, 2012