monitor and track User logon / logoff activities
Febooti Automation Workshop includes User logon / logoff trigger that executes Task when a specified user either logs into or out of Windows. Processing one type of operation (either log in or log off) per trigger supported. Trigger can monitor the system for logins or logoffs of a particular user, one of multiple users or any user, depending on its configuration.
User logon / logoff features & highlights:
- Tracks / audits logons or logoffs of all or specified Windows users.
- Can trigger user environment preprocessing or postprocessing upon login or logoff, respectively.
- Separate handling of logons and logoffs.
User logon / logoff usage examples:
- Automatically map network drives and set environment variables for logged in user.
- Execute Tasks and run command line scripts or batch files upon user login.
- Schedule software or Task execution immediately upon user login or after some delay.
|User||Specify the logons or logoffs of which users will trigger the Task.|
|Options||Enable or disable the User Logon / Logoff Trigger and specify the delay between Trigger activation and Task execution.|Additional Automation Workshop notes and resources:
System Startup / Shutdown
Please do not hesitate to contact our support department with any possible further questions or to solve practical issues connected with Febooti Automation Workshop.
Copyright © 2001-2013 Febooti Software. All rights reserved. Last updated: April 12, 2012