advanced Task scheduler trigger for Windows
Febooti Automation Workshop includes Task Scheduler that executes Task on specified dates and times based on finely configurable schedule that includes specifying fixed time interval, advanced recurrence patterns, configurable repetitions, exclusions and schedule end date.
Task Scheduler features & highlights:
- Create simple and advanced schedules for launching Tasks regularly, at specified intervals.
- Combine multiple scheduler triggers to create complex non-linear schedules.
- Schedule any script, program or Action and have full control of Task execution using full set of scheduling tools.
- Easy setup for automatic recurring Task execution starting from every second till once per month or more.
- Organize unattended management of Tasks in fully automated environment to streamline business processes.
Task Scheduler usage examples:
- Perform automated backup Tasks (consisting of multiple sequential file and folder operations) on daily basis.
- Schedule mail job to run at specified date and time or set a schedule and recurrence to automatically send email messages to one or multiple recipients.
- Manage Task execution periods by enabling, disabling or starting them on pre-specified schedule.
- Run external applications or command line scripts to supplement already solid Automation Workshop functionality with virtually limitless set of features.
|Scheduler||Specify schedule start date and time and recurrence options (scheduling pattern).|
|Exclude||Configure exclusion filter that, when overlapping specified schedule, will prevent Task from execution.|
|Advanced||Specify schedule end date / time, configure handling of Tasks that missed scheduled execution and set up Task repetition.|
|Options||Specify how many times Scheduler trigger must be activated to execute the Task and amount of time the Task execution will be postponed after trigger activation.|Additional Automation Workshop notes and resources:
Start Program / Application
Please do not hesitate to contact our support department with any possible further questions or to solve practical issues connected with Febooti Automation Workshop.
Copyright © 2001-2013 Febooti Software. All rights reserved. Last updated: March 15, 2012