automated System startup / shutdown monitoring
Febooti Automation Workshop includes System startup / shutdown trigger that executes the Task upon start or shutdown of Microsoft Windows, Automation Workshop manager or Automation Workshop service. A single System Startup / Shutdown trigger can be configured to process one event (either start or shutdown) of one of the listed processes.
System startup / shutdown features & highlights:
- Performs quick final operations when Windows shutdown is requested.
- Runs Tasks or external applications upon Windows startup.
- Executes Tasks when Automation Workshop service or manager is started or stopped.
System startup / shutdown usage examples:
- Perform resource intensive data preparation upon system startup for later instant retrieval by other Tasks.
- Disable Tasks right after shutdown request and enable them after system has fully initialized.
- Save date and time of Windows shutdown into text file for later retrieval.
- Notify system administrator by email right before the system has shutdown.
- Clear temporary files on system startup.
|System||Specify the startup or shutdown of which process will activate the Trigger.|
|Options||Enable or disable the System Startup / Shutdown Trigger and specify the delay between Trigger activation and Task execution.|Additional Automation Workshop notes and resources:
System Startup / Shutdown
Please do not hesitate to contact our support department with any possible further questions or to solve practical issues connected with Febooti Automation Workshop.
Copyright © 2001-2013 Febooti Software. All rights reserved. Last updated: March 15, 2012